You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Hemopet Holistic Care Center
Directed by holistic veterinarians, Dr. Daniela Leumer and Dr. John Cody, working with Dr. Jean Dodds, Hemopet Holistic Care emphasizes the following services to our clients:
• Comprehensive or specific laboratory workup, following a clinical examination and history for their pets.
• Routine physical examinations with nutrition counselling, acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, and other herbal supplements, as appropriate.
• Wellness testing for food intolerances (Nutriscan saliva testing) and environmental allergies (Spectrum serum testing for inhalant and contact allergens).
• Complete thyroid function testing and follow ups for heritable and metabolic thyroid disorders.
• Periodic serum vaccine titer testing instead of giving routine vaccine boosters to previously immunized pets.
• Routine dental assessment including cleanings and x-rays, if needed, with emphasis on preventive oral care.
• Management and treatment arthritis and lameness, exercise, weight management, more natural grooming products, lifestyle adjustments, and use of a harness rather than a collar to reduce throat and neck pressure/injury.
• Medications and supplements (and refills) as needed, based upon laboratory test results and physical examination.
Address: 11561 Salinaz Avenue, Garden Grove, CA 92843