Veterinarians: We encourage you to sign up for an account which will allow you to access your information and test requests quickly and easily. Please click here or call us at 714-891-2022 ext 13.
No account is necessary to use our Status Checker. It is available to all our clients who have used our On Line Test Request Form that generates a Tracking No.
Doctor Log in
Welcome to Hemopet
Hemopet is a full-service facility consisting of an animal blood bank, greyhound rescue and adoption, and specialty veterinary diagnostic laboratory.
The Hemolife specialty lab provides:
• CBC (complete blood count), Differentials, full Chemistry profile
• Titer testing and heartworm antigen (in-house)
• Thyroid testing -- the most comprehensive, patented and environmentally “green” diagnostic profiles for detecting and interpreting abnormalities of thyroid function, including autoimmune thyroiditis and hypothyroidism (dogs) and hyperthyroidism (cats). Horses are also tested.
• NutriScan -- patented novel saliva test for canine food sensitivity and intolerance. Cats will be added in 2013. See NutriScan.org
• Any other veterinary diagnostic test can be provided via Hemolife, including OFA Thyroid Registry testing (OFA Expanded Profile preferred), and Hemolife’s own Thyroid GOLD certification.
This service is available to veterinarians worldwide and to individual animal owners through their veterinarian. Please visit the Hemolife section of our website for details.
Access to Dr. Jean Dodds' diagnostics program, whether for Hemolife or NutriScan, is easy. Veterinary clients and pet owners can just use our Online Test Request Forms. Additionally, we encourage veterinarians to sign up for an account which will allow them to access their information and test requests quickly and easily. Please click here.
Dr. Dodds' revolutionary concept is the first food intolerance and sensitivity testing program to match pets with their individual nutritional needs and genetic makeup, i.e. functional nutrition or nutrigenomics. This provides owners with accurate information to select the optimal pet foods and treats based on high level nutritional principles. Please visit NutriScan’s website for more information.
The Canine Thyroid Epidemic: Answers You Need for Your Dog
Their second book, Nutrigenomics: Foods that Heal your Dog, is scheduled for publication in early 2013.