Hemolife provides the most comprehensive, patented and environmentally “green” diagnostic profiles for detecting and interpreting abnormalities of thyroid function, including canine autoimmune thyroiditis and hypothyroidism, feline hyperthyroidism, and equine thyroid disorders, with our specialized reference ranges. We use novel, non-RIA technology never offered before in veterinary medicine (covered by multiple US and international patents). Additionally, this technology is supported and enhanced by breed and age-specific interpretation.
Thyroid Profile 5™ - The Most Comprehensive Thyroid Test Available on the Market
The Thyroid Antibody Panel, Thyroid Profile 5, includes T4, freeT4, T3, freeT3 and TGAA. Since there is an 8% chance of having a false negative TGAA, Hemolife will perform either the T3AA or T4AA when results warrant it or in cases where T3AA or T4AA were previously done and needed for a follow-up. Each sample includes a personal interpretation from Dr. Dodds plus consultation and follow up questions if desired.
The patented T4:FT4 Ratio has been added to Hemolife's portfolio of all “green” technology and breed- and age-specific interpretive analysis, and is available on all of Hemolife's thyroid profile laboratory results to assist veterinarians in diagnosing thyroid conditions more accurately. Please click here to find out more about this important tool.
Available Thyroid Tests
• Thyroid Profile 5™ PLUS (T4, free T4, T3, free T3, TgAA - PLUS CBC, Differential, Chemistries)
• Thyroid Profile 5™ (T4, free T4, T3, free T3, TgAA)
• Thyroid GOLD™ Registration & Certificate ONLY (Order with ANY Thyroid Profile 5)
• Thyroid Profile 4 PLUS (T4, Free T4, T3, Free T3 - PLUS CBC, Differential, Chemistries)
• Thyroid Profile 4 (T4, free T4, T3, free T3)
• Thyroid Profile 2
• OFA Thyroid Registry (free T4 ED, TSH, TgAA)
• OFA Thyroid (Expanded Profile: T4, T3, free T3, T4AA, T3AA and OFA (FT4ED, TSH, TgAA)
Access to Dr. Jean Dodds' diagnostics program, whether for Hemolife or NutriScan, is easy. Veterinary clients and pet owners can just use our Online Test Request Forms. Additionally, we encourage veterinarians to sign up for an account which will allow them to access their information and test requests quickly and easily. Please click here.