Hemopet Holistic Care Veterinary Clinic is staffed by holistic veterinarians, Dr. Daniela Leumer and Dr. Jean Dodds.
Our clinic offers the following services to our clients:
- On-site, internationally respected reference laboratory, Hemopet/Hemolife Diagnostics, specializes in comprehensive age- and breed type-specific thyroid testing, serum antibody vaccine titer testing, and the unique NutriScan Food Sensitivity and Intolerance Test for Dogs, Cats and Horses.
- Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Massage Therapy (Tui-Na) (coming soon)
- Chiropractic (coming soon)
- Laser Technology
- Comprehensive or specific laboratory workup, following a clinical examination and patient plus family history for their pets.
- Routine physical examinations with nutrition counselling, acupuncture/acupressure, Chinese herbal medicine, chiropractic, massage and laser therapy, and other herbal supplements, as appropriate.
- Wellness testing for food intolerances (Nutriscan saliva testing) and environmental allergies (Spectrum serum testing for inhalant and contact allergens).
- Complete thyroid function testing and follow ups for heritable and metabolic thyroid disorders.
- Periodic serum vaccine titer testing instead of giving routine vaccine boosters to previously immunized pets.
- Routine dental assessment including cleanings, extractions, and x-rays, if needed, with emphasis on preventive oral care.
- Management and treatment of arthritis and lameness, exercise needs and options, weight management, more natural grooming products, lifestyle adjustments, and use of a harness rather than a collar to reduce throat and neck pressure/injury.
- Medications and supplements (and refills) as needed, based upon laboratory test results and physical examination.
Client referrals: Refer a new client to Hemopet Holistic Care and you’ll receive a $25 credit towards your next veterinary appointment!
Monday – Friday
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Address: 11561 Salinaz Avenue Garden Grove, CA 92843